Exploring Life on a Canvas



Painting; a combination of colors
That explores the depth of feelings
Painting; a virtual mirror of life
That reflects the picture of life

When I play with color
I couldn’t control my hand
To explore my feelings of mind
Drawing the shape of wordless feeling

I paint the joys of life
Love of heart and smile of lips
Giggle of child and peace of elder
Gurgle of river and beauty of nature

I paint the grief of life
Pain of heart and tears of eyes
Dark of night and silence of dearth
Value of life and truth of death

Painting like clouds in the sky
Pictured as imagination
Painting like foggy morning
Pictured as unclear destination

Painting relieves me
Expressing the depth of heart
Painting inspires me
Exploring the life on a canvas


Note: This poem is also available on Ohmy News International

2 comments:

  1. I ADAMS KEVIN, a representative of Aiico Insurance plc, we trust and respect for individual differences in day out a loan. We will provide 2% of the loan's interest rate. If you are interested in this business contact us by e-mail:
    (adams.credi@gmail.com) now transfer their loan documents issued properly. Do you need a loan to set up business or school
    if you are very welcome to Aiico Insurance plc. You can also contact us by email: (aiico insurance plc@yahoo.com). We
    first week can request a balance transfer.
    DO YOU NEED LOAN FOR PERSONAL BUSINESS? IF YOU CONTACT YOUR EMAIL ABOVE TO PROCEED WITH YOUR LOAN TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY OK.

    ReplyDelete