Colors of Life




Life is a rainbow of color
Colors of joy or pleasure
Colors of grief or peace
Or a painting on canvas

Color reveals the feelings
And the nature of people

Somebody likes red or rose
Somebody likes brown or black
Somebody likes yellow
But I like green and blue
The sign of relief and peace

Some of the color I enjoy
Some of color inspires me
Some of the color relieves me
And some of the color terrifies me

I have found different colors in life
Color of pleasure and color of peace
Color of joy and color of grief

However,

Still there are some colors missing
Because life remains to be discovered.

Note: This poem is also available in Ohmy News International

1 comment:

  1. I ADAMS KEVIN, a representative of Aiico Insurance plc, we trust and respect for individual differences in day out a loan. We will provide 2% of the loan's interest rate. If you are interested in this business contact us by e-mail:
    (adams.credi@gmail.com) now transfer their loan documents issued properly. Do you need a loan to set up business or school
    if you are very welcome to Aiico Insurance plc. You can also contact us by email: (aiico insurance plc@yahoo.com). We
    first week can request a balance transfer.
    DO YOU NEED LOAN FOR PERSONAL BUSINESS? IF YOU CONTACT YOUR EMAIL ABOVE TO PROCEED WITH YOUR LOAN TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY OK.

    ReplyDelete