Blue Sky With Crazy Clouds

Light blue sky with crazy clouds
Dancing flowers with murmuring winds
Thrilling wave of wonderful river
Let's go and find the real picture
Canvas of earth and color of nature

Birds invite me with trembling wings
And wind whispers with soft voice
"Let's dance and sing we altogether
The song of nature and its creature"

River ask me with moving waves
"Where are you going with crazy heart?
I am the source of cool and fresh
See! The joy of colorful fish"

Green ground ask me with thrilling grass
"Come-on; sleep in my caring soft arms
I will carry you with wonderful dreams"

Far from cities, far from noise
Dancing birds with colorful eyes
I thank to god for their loving life
And the creation of this beautiful place

It is the place where I entertain,
The warmth of sun and showers of rain
Perfume of flowers and scene of mountain
Dance of butterflies and music of rain

Yes!
It is the gift of nature and my destination

Note: Check it also on Ohmy News International

4 comments:

  1. Hi I like it.

    Tms

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ram Raj,
    Thanks for maintaining a unique blog. I enjoyed the realistic pictures of our village too.
    Happy blogging!
    Nara
    www.holanara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for people to know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ADAMS KEVIN, a representative of Aiico Insurance plc, we trust and respect for individual differences in day out a loan. We will provide 2% of the loan's interest rate. If you are interested in this business contact us by e-mail:
    (adams.credi@gmail.com) now transfer their loan documents issued properly. Do you need a loan to set up business or school
    if you are very welcome to Aiico Insurance plc. You can also contact us by email: (aiico insurance plc@yahoo.com). We
    first week can request a balance transfer.
    DO YOU NEED LOAN FOR PERSONAL BUSINESS? IF YOU CONTACT YOUR EMAIL ABOVE TO PROCEED WITH YOUR LOAN TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY OK.

    ReplyDelete